OFFICE ASSISTANT – New Jersey
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our company as an Office Assistant to join our West Trenton, New Jersey location.
If you are a highly motivated, detail-oriented, dependable team player, then we would like to hear from you!
Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, interacting with clients, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
– Perform administrative support tasks such as typing, proofreading, mailings, copying, data entry, and other tasks in order to complete supervisor’s request.
– Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to appropriate person based on needs; operate telephone switchboard, if necessary.
– Hear and direct issues or complaints from customers and public to proper management personnel.
– Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, FED EX, UPS or facsimile machine.
– Maintain general office supplies and coffee room supplies.
– Review the electronic conference room calendars for conflict and awareness.
– Maintain sign out sheets and notify appropriate personnel if applicable.
– File and maintain records for all departments. Work with managers to maintain clear working environment.
– Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
Required Skills / Experience:
– Ability to work within a group environment to reach mutual goals.
– Good time management and personal motivation for quality work.
– Proven skills in oral and written communications.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Please note, training for this position will take place in our Newtown, PA office.
Forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a job posting in your area of expertise?
We are still interested in hearing from you and would greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your resume to us using our easy online form. Please don’t forget to state your area of interest within our company.