Bridges and roadways weave the fabric of our communities. PCS engineers and planners understand this, having decades of experience balancing the often competing demands of designing functional, cost-effective transportation systems that match the context of our communities and surrounding environments.
Our teamwork oriented approach combines fundamental engineering principles integrated with effective and timely stakeholder communications and a style of design and analysis that fosters both creativity and common sense. Whether it’s a narrow rural road or multiple-level interstate interchange, we have provided comprehensive civil/highway design services, from concept through construction, utilizing this approach. Our valued clients include state transportation departments and authorities, county and municipal agencies, and private developers and contractors.
- Rural and Urban Streets, Roadways, and Interstate Design
- Roadway Rehabilitations and Reconstructions
- Intersection and Interchange Design
- Contextually Sensitive and Aesthetic Design Treatments
- Stormwater Management and BMP Design
- Roadway Access Design / Highway Occupancy Permitting
- Pavement Design
- Roadside Safety Analysis
- Right of Way Engineering and Documentation
- Utility Coordination and Engineering