PCS provides municipal officials with engineering, planning, zoning consultation, and numerous other services for public works projects. Our experienced professional staff is committed to assisting the municipal officials in the planning and development of managed growth within their communities.
Our staff of professional engineers and highly qualified technicians review subdivision and land development plans for compliance with municipal regulations and oversees the preparation of bid documents, plans, and specifications for various public works projects including roadways, culverts and bridges, drainage systems, parks, and municipal facilities. Our construction inspectors provide oversight during construction of approved projects.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management and Observation
- Preparation of Master Plans for Parks and Natural Resource Protection
- Stormwater Management and Watershed Protection
- Ordinance Review and Preparation
- Planning and Zoning Review
- Roadway Pavement Management
- Feasibility Studies and Grant Writing
- Expert Testimony